Friday, August 25, 2006

What is that Smell??



Everything has it's PLACE!! It's so nice to have things all put away and stay that way. However, if you will notice there are some hot wheel cars that somehow managed to stray into my picture!!! Today I didn't make any huge accomplishments. I know, big shock. While Matthew was at school I went to one of my favorite stores...... Pottery Barn. Oh I love that store. There is something about their towels, picture frames, furniture and linens that put me in a decorating mood. I bought a couple of candles and stayed well within my budget. I then went to the grocery store and bought some whole bean coffee. If you know me at all...I HATE coffee. The beans are to put in the bottom of a couple of hurricane vases I have and then put in the candles. Oh they look super cute....watch out Martha Stewart! Well., they look cute but the hazelnut coffee is overwhelming. Currently they are sitting outside to try and "air out". Anyone have any ideas of how to get the smell out of the coffee beans??? I have other vases I want to use the beans in but the stink has to go first :-) I think Matthew noticed the smell (in the pic) and is holding his nose! I changed the pic and the hurricanes are now back on the table...still very fragrant!! HELP.

1 comments:

Renee said...

I love the smell of coffee, so I would be sniffing around your house if I was there. Your home is beautiful, and I always appreciate your sound replies to my blog entries. You always bring me down from my "drama queen" notch for a while..... "A nice little friend". Of course, Renee, of course. :-)