Wednesday, August 23, 2006

We Survived!


Matthew said he had a GREAT first day of school. He supposedly had two recesses, PE and watched TV. I think they might have watched a video on Franklin goes to School......but I'm not real sure. He had lunch and his snack and even brought back his cookies.....but made sure to put them back in his lunch box for tomorrow. Now.......what did I do all day? After pulling the weeds and eating breakfast I took a really long shower, with The Eagles blaring on my CD player (and I mean blaring!). I then ran some errands.....I exchanged a sprinkler and went to Best Buy. I had some Reward Card money and bought a Bon Jovi CD and Pat Benatar too. I also stopped at my favorite Hallmark store. It is totally a place I can't take Matthew. He wants to touch everything that is breakable. They had their Fall stuff out and I'm so wanting to get mine out as well. On the way home it was just me and Bon Jovi!! I treated myself to a Mt. Dew from Quick Trip on the way home too......which by the way is the BEST gas station! By this time it was time for General Hospital and I hung up the two picture frames I had found yesterday. I did some dusting and now I'm watering the lawn. So, that was my less than thrilling day!! Matthew is completely wild this evening and even confessed to being tired. It is so almost bedtime! This picture is basically for Renee.....I have two plants on both sides of the fireplace and a tree.....that I had to have from Target!! Could I love that store anymore? The tree is magically missing a few leaves......thanks to a certain little boy but he doesn't do that anymore.

1 comments:

Renee said...

Ok, I'm DOUBLY jealous now!!! Your house looks beautiful.... I may need to take a "moms" weekend away and do the hotel trick in KC too!!! After today, I need it. Not even enough energy to "blog" it. Check in tomorrow. Give that boy a hug for me- he's simply squeezable!!!!