Travis Tagged me (http://www.pracharfamily.blogspot.com/)
Here are the rules:
1) Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog
2) Share 7 facts about yourself, some random, some weird
3) Tag 7 more people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs4) Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
1) For the most part, I love my job. I complain about it in my blog a lot but I do enjoy the nursing aspect of it. It seems the politics of it lately has gotten under my skin. Just last night 4 of my friends/co workers and I went to the breast cancer seminar (see previous blog about me emailing the CEO of the hospital). We show up and it turns out they cancelled the seminar. Yeah....due to POOR PARTICIPATION. Thats due to their poor public relations. This leads me to number 2.
2) I have an issue with anger control....especially while driving!! Yes...lately I've been the queen of road rage. I know, not exactly safe in this day and age.
3) I love my new Kenny Chesney CD. I admit it. I love to listen to music...and especially country. He wrote a lot of this music after the end of a relationship and since I am in the midst of a recent break up myself, I've found it strangely comforting. In the little book that came with the CD, he talks about trying to find peace. There is the following quote " Sometimes peace is where you find it -- and where you accept it." I often pray for peace in my heart and to not be so angry and hurt anymore. I'm so not there yet.
4) I've never been the same since my dad died. I wasn't done being a daughter yet. I didn't get to say goodbye. Enough said.
5) I love being Matthew's mom. Obviously these were written in no particular order as this is really number ONE. He has grown up, litterally so much in the last few weeks. He is such a sweet boy with such a big heart. Anytime he has seen me cry or sad lately he has just given me a big hug. The love of a child is unconditional and is so special to watch. It is truely an honor to get to be a parent. He is definetly a blessing.
6) I love diet coke and chocolate....especially chocolate chip cookies or reeces. While it's not the best diet to be on, it has been good lately.
7) Pedicures. I love them. I need one and a hair cut desperately! It's on my list of things to do next week. I also really enjoy eating out.....just ask my friends. :-) Oh yeah...and I need to get back to excercising and join the gym down the street. It's on my to-do list too. That and paint the basement. Should I mention I'm a procrastinator? That would really be #8....