Wednesday, August 23, 2006

My Little Friend.....


While waiting for the bus this morning, I decided to be ambitious and pull weeds. I had a TON so it lasted long after Matthew left. After about an hour I decided I was done for the day and went to the garage to put my stuff away......when I saw my "little friend". Everytime I am out watering, painting or weeding, this little creature comes out. At first I saw just two in the spring and then while painting in June I saw two or three babies. Today I just saw this one. I think this is the same creature that Renee has blogged about. Am I right Renee??

1 comments:

Renee said...

Yep, that's him. Let's hope you found him at my house and brought him home to KC with you. I'm glad you feel close enough to him to have a photo shoot. I would have screeched and ran away... (or at least got the cat!!!)