Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Random Thoughts

So, what in the world is going on? First, the creepy guy they arrested in the JonBonet Ramsey turns out not to be a DNA match......so that horrible case is still open. As a mother, I find that whole situation totally disturbing. I think Karr needs to be sent to a psych facility somewhere! Today marks the one year anniversary of Katrina making landfall. As I'm blogging I'm also watching Dr. Phil's interview with the Mayor of New Orleans. All I can safely say is that politics appear to still be playing a part in that city and I just love Dr. Phil's attitude about getting to the bottom of certain issues. He just has a way of knowing when someone is lying :-) I've also been hooked on the US Open. I'm sad that Andre Agassi is retiring. I have always enjoyed watching him! I stayed up late last night watching him advance to round two. I know.....I'm crazy, right?

New subject! It really is almost my favorite time of year. I absolutely love the Fall season. So, today it was cooler this morning and this afternoon it is so comfortable outside. Finally, the humidity is low! We had a ton of rain this past weekend so my lawn is greening up and I love that!! My flowers are still blooming too. My neighbors on the other hand must think that weeds are endearing! When I walked to get the mail last night I noticed they were taller than my knees. I am hoping they decide to mow soon! I guess I could mow and send them my bill....ha ha!!!

Tonight I'm going to my friend Stacy's house for a jewelry party and tomorrow I'm having lunch with a couple of former Baptist co-workers. I hope to have some good pictures too!

Matthew.......it is his blog afterall is LOVING school still. He keeps getting up around 6 or 6:30 so it is totally time to adjust bedtime or something. I need my beauty rest!!

1 comments:

Renee said...

Glad Matthew is loving school. I LOVE fall too- my favorite... That's why we got married in Sept., had 2 babies in Sept. (ok, that wasn't specifically planned that way, but happy with how it turned out!!!) I have my windows open today and love it!!!!