Monday, August 07, 2006

Rascal Flatts


Saturday night my friend Stacy and I braved the HEAT and went and saw Rascal Flatts in concert. Oh it was hot outside but an awesome concert. I was in hog heaven. Apparently they set a ticket sale record that night too. I can believe it......the amphitheater was packed to the max. Fortunately we had great seats on the floor in row Q. Thanks to Kelly for assisting me in getting those great VIP tickets. If you have ever been to Verizon in Kansas you know what a nightmare lawn seats are and I will never go to a concert there if I don't have an assigned seat. it is just too crowded! There are two types of concert goers as well. There are those that are there for the concert....like me and Stacy who really like Rascal Flatts and those that are there to be seen at the concert. Oh they get all dressed up and that is just too funny to observe.

0 comments: