Thursday, August 17, 2006

CHOO CHOO



All Aboard!! This morning we went to the Transportation Museum. I grew up in St. Louis for 95% of my youth and I had never been! Renee sent me awesome directions...how would I ever survive without mapquest..I didn't even get lost. Matthew and the girls had a wonderful time. They played in this play are with lots of stations to keep all three very occupied for an hour. Then we road a little train 4 times around the track. All three kids sat next to each other and they were sooooo good! By this time we were all starving and it was McDonalds time. We are currently having some "quiet time" back at the hotel so I can take a shower. Matthew spilled a FULL glass of OJ on me at breakfast this morning and I'm still feeling sticky and sweaty from being outside. We are going to Renee and Andy's house for dinner so I'm sure there will be more pictures later! So far, we are totally enjoying our trip!!! Can you believe we have YET to hit the mall.........which is really less than a mile away. GASP!!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear about your fun visit!