Thursday, August 03, 2006

A Ride with Greatness




Joe spent last week in Iowa doing RAGBRAI. It is basically a week long bike ride across Iowa. It was super hot and humid but he and his friends had an awesome time. They also ran into LANCE ARMSTRONG. Well, they didn't just ride in a mass of 10.000+ riders with him but they acutally rode NEXT to him for several miles. I didn't acutally believe them until I got the proof finally this morning and just had to blog! Yes, I've already ordered some prints this morning too!! Rumor has it that Matthew McConaughey may join RAGBRAI next year. If that is the case, it is time for me to get a bike, get back to spin class and start training! I've gotta meet Lance and Matthew.......although I hear Matthew doesn't wear deoderant.....which, could be a problem after a few hours of cycling!

1 comments:

Renee said...

very cool photo- Joe has friends in high places!!!