Monday, September 04, 2006

Party Time





Friday night we went to Aunt Jane's house for Anderea's 7th birthday party. We had so much fun. The spaghetti dinner was delicious but of course, the highlight was the super cute Barbie cake.....with butter cream icing of course. There are two kinds of icing: whipped or butter cream. The BEST is butter cream. It's kind of a family joke...a few like the whipped but the majority demand butter cream. Jane's oldest son Ryan, now 12, is playing the trumpet. Joe and I were thrilled when we heard he was going to play. He has been playing for only a few months but is already pretty good. We took over my trumpet and Joe and Ryan played a little duet. It was really cool to see. I played a simple scale and that was about it for me. I found Andrea's little purse on eBay. Hopefully she will think it is as cute as I do :-)

0 comments: