Monday, September 04, 2006

Happy Labor Day


It is official. Matthew has lost his 4th tooth. I am totally disappointed I didn't get to pull my 3rd one too!! I guess Matthew and Joe were rough housing downstairs this afternoon while I was finishing getting ready. Matthew hit his mouth with his fist and knocked out the already pretty loose tooth. I think it just barely bled. I was drying my hair and I hear Matthew bolting down the hall. I was about to snap at him for running in the house when I saw he had something in his hand and his smile was different! He was SOOOOO excited to tell me that he has lost it. We immediatly put it in a zip bag and he put it under the pillow. I'm sure he will be up early in anticipation to see if the Tooth Fairy left anything!! Of course school pictures are coming up soon. I am sure we will be singing "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth" in the next couple of months. It seems the teeth are rather slow in coming in!! So, this afternoon we went to some of my favorite stores! We hit Pottery Barn, JJill, a book store, and the Gap Kids. Matthew got some new jeans for school too and I bought some new sheets. I will of course give you my review of the Pottery Barn sheets. The weather was awesome and basically a picture perfect day!! Keep them coming. Happy Labor Day!

2 comments:

anonymous jones said...

Hi! I think that's really funny how you put it in a zip bag! You're not a neat-freak are you?

Renee said...

What a cutie!!! You could drive a train through that hole!!!!!!!!!