Monday, September 18, 2006

Spaulding


Not too much new to report here. Work this weekend was really busy and exhausting so today I kind of took it easy. I've been watering like a mad woman and guess what......I've got GERMINATION!!! Yes, I'm so excited. Baby grass is in the front yard!! The back yard is a few days behind so I'm not quite ready to celebrate completely just yet. We had some rain on Sunday morning....even knocked out our electricity for a while at home too.

I'm still trying to figure out what to do with the area above the kitchen cabinets. The trouble area is between the two pieces of tall greenery. In the mean time, I put up a something just to pacify myself. Joe's comment? It looks like Spaulding. What is spaulding? It's the soccer ball from the movie Castaway....Tom Hank's "friend" while he was lost at sea. I guess it sorta looks like it!!! What do you think?? So, now I've got to find something appropriate for that space! HELP!!!!! I think I'll go back to Pier One tomorrow and get more ideas.

0 comments: