Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Back in the Saddle Again

Yes, I went back to spin class tonight. I haven't been since at least May and after trying on some jeans the other day, it is time to return. I am sure tomorrow I will be mega sore!! I also must add another "how I hate Wal-Mart" comment. A friend of mine from work took her car to have the oil changed in Sedalia. She usually has it done at the dealer but was in a hurry and had to go to the store anyway. Well, it turned out to be a costly mistake. They ended up over filling her oil by 2-3 quarts and it has ruined her engine. She has had so far the worst experience trying to get Wal-Mart to pay for ANYTHING. They wouldn't even pay for a rental car yet and just barely even admited they had done anything wrong. Now, see why I am not impressed with that company??

1 comments:

Renee said...

Have to add in there that Andy took his car to Dobbs for an oil change, and they emptied the oil, but never re-filled it. A day or 2 later, his engine blew up on the highway.... Over $5,000 later, they accepted no responsibility.... AND this was in the midst of our saving $$$ for fertility treatments.... We advertise our feelings for this company every chance we get!!!! Sorry to hear of your friend's car issues. Off to walk!!! Wish I could spin with you!!!!