Wednesday, September 27, 2006

AAACCCCHHHOO!


Yep, I think I've got a cold. I've sneezed off and on ALL day! I've spent most of the day taking little naps too. Right as I was blogging yesterday, I got a migraine. I SWEAR it was the worst one so far. As soon as I had the flashing floaters in my eyes, I took my new Imitrex and layed down. It made me a little sleepy and I took a 40 minute nap. Shen I woke up, I still had the flashing lights in my eyes.....which are usually gone after 20 minutes. By now, I've got a killer headache and I gave up on the prescription meds and took an over the counter Exedrine Migraine and by 8:15 pm, I felt a smidge better. Of course this happened in the midst of Dances with the Stars. I was not happy. So, today I've got the early stages of this darned cold and the left over "weird" day after a migraine feeling too. Yes, could I complain a little more??? I am starting to think it's not my BP that is causing the migraines as we increased the med on Friday and at work on Saturday my BP was 117/72.....low for me with my pulse at 57......with both of those, one might think I was athletic. I know......I can hear the laughing too!!!

Matthew LOVES to do his homework. For the first grade, it isn't supposed to take too long so we have a rule.......homework gets done as soon as he gets home and before snack or tv. He usually barely makes it into the door before he is showing me his papers that he has brought home. I'm thrilled he is so "into" school!

2 comments:

Renee said...

If you had a migraine yesterday, and cold symptoms today, maybe your migraines are sinus related?? Nurse Renee here!!!! Hope you find out what it is soon!!! Wouldn't all of those spinning classes fix that heartrate????

Renee said...

Hoping your feeling ok today... I swear by Exedrine Migraine- it's never failed me, but then again I don't really have migraines.... But it does work on sinus headaches, if that's what's causing yours (nurse Renee at your service again!!!!)