Tuesday, September 26, 2006

MUMS the Word


I just couldn't resist posting a picture of one of the mum's I planted today. My friend recommended a mom and pop type nursery for me to try. It's on this couple's property and yes, I actually got to meet the owners. I picked out the color of mums I wanted and then the owner picked out three for me, took them to the register and then put them in the car for me. Think that would happen at Wal-Mart? Uh, NOT!!!! It was so nice and yes, I always enjoy special customer service. My lawn looks so nice. It's really green and I think all of the raking, watering and work is paying off! The battery on the camera gave out before I got a picture of the lawn......so it will have to wait until tomorrow.

1 comments:

Renee said...

Beautiful!!! Can't wait to see the lawn!! I will just live vicariously through you as you beautiful your home. In about 3 years I'll be right there with you... (I hope). Also, tune in to my blog for a Wal-Mart entry!!!!! Coming soon....