Friday, September 22, 2006

They're BACK!!


So, what is back?? Oh LOTS of things. First, my migraines. I had one at 8 am on Wednesday morning and another one at 8 am on Thursday. On both days I took an as needed migraine med that really didn't help. I still had the pain and ended up just tired and groggy. I ended up calling my doctor today and we increased my BP medication and added a different as needed migrain med. I finally felt better this afternoon and Matthew and I hit Pier One. It was an early release day and this was really the first time Matthew and I had run errands since school started. I found a wonderful sales lady that helped me put together something for the kitchen cabinets. I know.....you are beyond tired of this topic :-) What do you guys think???????

It's also the return of my FAVORITE show: ER. Thursday's episode was just awesome. It kept me spellbound for the entire episode. The hour just flew by. I have also found myself hooked on several shows: Celeb Duets, Dancing with the Stars, Deal or No Deal, Grey's Anatomy, Rachael Ray's new talk show and I'm even liking Martha Stewart. I know...I'm as shocked as you. I still watch General Hospital almost daily and if I miss it.....it's on the Soap Net channel!!

I also had to laugh at the commedy of part of today's events. Well, not so funny was Matthew who woke up around 4:30 and was a little wet. So, after stripping part of his bed and changing into dry pj's........he went back to sleep. While Matthew and I were running errands, I was about to fall asleep and decided we MUST go to QT and get a Mt. Dew. We were coming home and I was getting out of the car and I ended up tipping over my drink. Oh it was COLD. I fortunately didn't spill the whole drink but it did look like I was incontinent. Matthew thought it was hysterical......which, didn't go over well in my mind! No, there is no picture!!

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Hello, I love the look! Nice job! SO sorry to hear about the migraines, though...I have had a ton recently, too. Man, I wouldn't wish these things on anyone...take care, I hope they got the meds right for you.