Thursday, December 28, 2006




So today I was home addressing Christmas cards.....yes, i know it's after Christmas but in typical MILLER tradition they are still going out...just late as usual. Anyway, my co-worker friend called inviting Matthew over to see her pets. She has a talking bird, numerous fish, a little dog and turtles. Her bird, Fidget is a riot. He talks non-stop like a 3 or 4 year old. He asks for treats, does tricks......for the treats....preferibly orange tic tacs! Matthew fed the fish and turtles and came home asking for a dog. Again with more Miller tradition and he thinks I'm allergic to both dogs and cats! Thanks mom for the idea. I really am allergic to cats but not dogs........I just don't want them for my own pet. I hate the thought of the upkeep, the barking, the maintence, the BARKIN etc. So, the answer will forever be NO!!

0 comments: