Sunday, December 03, 2006

BOB SEGER



Last night I went to the Bob Seger concert. Yes, you read that right. I had an AWESOME time. It was probably my first concert that I didn't stand for a majority of the time but it was a blast. I'm a pretty new fan and couldn't tell you if Bob is as good as he was in his prime.....he is 60 afterall! His alto saxaphone player was absolutely incredible. If you are reading the blog and are not hearing Christmas music, it is probably Bob. The opening act was Eric Church. I only knew a couple of his songs but he was pretty decent. Sometimes you have to sit through the opening act to get through to the good stuff. As usual when I'm at a concert it is fun to people watch. I would say this was a different crowd than the Rascal Flatts concert. I'm sure the average age was in their 50's and it wasn't roudy. It is also an indoor venue which makes it better too. It was such an enjoyble experience!! I got about 4 hours of sleep before coming back to work today for another 12 hour shift but it was worth it.

0 comments: