Wednesday, December 20, 2006


It has literally rained all day. I am so glad it wasn't snow as I still have so much to do before Christmas. Matthew just loves to tell me how many days are left. He asks EVERYDAY for a box of new Crayons with the built in sharpener on the back. Of course I've bought it but if he asks me one more time I'm going to take it back to Target! He is just SOOO excited and I know next year his requests will be more pricey than just Crayons. I know there is an Xbox in my future someday.

So, today I've decided I have listened to Christmas music toooooo much and it was time to go back to Rascal Flatts. They actually have one Christmas song that I did get on iTunes for my iPod and I enjoyed it loudly all afternoon! If only I could put it here for you all to enjoy.

0 comments: