Monday, December 11, 2006

I finally have some good news on Joe's job hunt. He found one! YEAH. He will be working at Wadell & Reed........starting on December 19th. It has been a stressful journey to say the least.

Really not too much to blog about. Today Matthew brought home a test from last week and he did really well. So, of course he is again asking for new crayons and yes, he mentioned his markers in his prayer tonight. It just makes me laugh. I still have shopping left and will have to get it done soon. I can't believe it's so close to Christmas. I really love this time of year. Not just for the shopping but for the spirit of the season. People are in better moods and honestly, I love the decorations. I love my Christmas trees and all of the greenery. When it gets dark, I find it fun to just sit in the kitchen or family room, listen to a little Michael W. Smith and enjoy the quietness of the moment. Then reality hits and I realize there a bills to pay, laundry to fold and don't get me started on the Christmas cards! Is there anyway to get the 3 of us in a good mood, at the same time for a picture??????

3 comments:

Amanda said...

If you figure out the answer to the three of you in a photo, in a good mood, all at the same time...please let me know! :) It never seems to work at our place!

Renee said...

I wish I was there, I would come over and do a fun photo shoot- actually I entertain and Andy takes the shots....

Renee said...

PS- Congrats Joe, on the job. Great news!!!