Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My Landscape












Way back in June my B/F redid my landscape. Oh it was a HUGE undertaking. What started out as lets dig out these two bushes and put in a couple of plants turned into finding a TON TON TON of rock. It was a mega all day job. I have several pics and hopefully you can figure out the before and after shots. I have gotten a ton of compliments....lots recently ...the appraiser :-) the people giving me estimates on the a/c unit and then my friends who always tell me my yard looks like a park! It has NEVER looked so good. THANK YOU!

2 comments:

Prachar family said...

WOW, it does look like a park! Hard work always pays off!
Travis

Renee said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!! You did a gorgeous job. You need to help me with mine- the deer eat all of our hostas!!!!!!!!!!!