Wednesday, August 20, 2008

First Day!!


The first day of school was a success! I asked what the best part of the day was and of course it was PE and the new play equipment outside. Go figure! He was up at 7am this morning excited to get going again! I however was not moving quite so fast! My allergies are in overdrive after not having a/c for almost a week now. Thankfully the weather for August has not been all that bad. We are supposed to be cloudy today and hopefully rainy today. I spent yesterday getting some stuff accomplished. First my best friend mowed my lawn and made it look like a park for my appraisal. Even the appraisal guy said I had a beautiful lawn. :-) I'm going to get pics later!! Then I got my first estimate for a/c with two more to go by the end of the week. I just pray the 'nice' weather holds out....although at times its cooler outside than inside. AGH!

2 comments:

Renee said...

Awwww. Matthew looks so grown up!!! Glad he had a good first day. That's funny because Kailyn said the part of her day she liked the LEAST was the playground. I asked her why, she said, "because I got sweaty. I don't like to be sweaty." Then I asked her how she felt when she left school, and she said, "Good. I wasn't sweaty anymore". (They had first day questionaires they had to fill out) It's great to hear what they like/dislike and why!!!! Adorable picture!!!

Prachar family said...

YEAH, back to school! He looks so grown up!
Travis