Monday, August 25, 2008

New A/C........today???

TODAY IS THE DAY! YES!!! As I type the old a/c is being removed and the new one will be installed today. Not a moment too soon too! I'm a coughing fool!! I've got a sinus infection and bronchitis. Thankfully I don't feel sick at all but I am sore from coughing my fool head off for days now. Kinda like I've done thousands of crunch sit ups!! I didn't sleep much last night even though I took the new cough med with codiene in it. Hmmm...how did I get that? Well, my doctor came to my hospital. You might think that would happen all the time. Well read on. My doc is from my old hospital in another part of town...he doesn't have privilages at my current hospital but he was there seeing my patient that he's known for years. So yesterday he heard me coughing and stopped and examined me at the nurses station. I guess the fact that I was wheezing and looked like I was going to cough up a lung....ewww. So, he called in a script for an antibiotic, a non sedating cough med for the day and the cough syrup with the codiene for night to help me sleep to Target.....all which Lindsay....my 9 month pregnant friend went and got for me when she got off work at 3. The codene may have helped but I didn't sleep that great. Anywhoo....it's going to be a long day with the a/c....my inside unit is in a very very SMALL space...it's the original, it's never been removed and my hot water unit is in the way. I smell a problem brewing already....and there is only ONE guy here to install. Can you say PROBLEMS????? Thankfully it's only going to be around 80 today...I hope!

1 comments:

Prachar family said...

Hope you are feeling better soon :(
Can't wait to see how the install went and hear you are breathing easier in the cool, climate controlled house! Hang in there!
Travis