Thursday, August 07, 2008

UPDATE!!

I feel quite vindicated actually. I got an actual response from a live person today! I spoke with the Superintendent of Recreation and he said there IS a dog policy. (see the previous blog if you are lost) There are NO dogs allowed. There was an email sent out to the managers of the pool facility and the life guard company so that everyone who was at the pool this morning and those that were not will be aware of the incident and it will NOT be allowed to happen again. The only dogs allowed are Service Animals. Ahhhhh, vindication. Well, now I am waiting to see "no dogs" on the web sites rules. I will give him a week and then email back if that doesn't happen to my satisfaction. He will find out I can be very persistant!!

In other news.......I am so tired of looking at blank walls and no couches/chairs in my basement!! I've looked off and on at some furniture stores for something but nothing has caught my eye or has screamed..."buy me". Now I've been looking at Craigslist. Maybe I'm too picky....lol.

2 comments:

Prachar family said...

Send pics and lets get busy picking out furniture then colors!!! Is KC area selling off all their belongings like people here are?? On craigslist there are tons of couches/chairs, most say "I bought this 2 mos ago and now redecorating and it doesn't work, paid $1,000 will sacrifice for $300" Unbelievable! Be persistent! I'd love to help!
Travis

Renee said...

Good for you for being persistent. I love dogs, but some people think they can take them everywhere. I see them outside restaurants by the cafe tables, even at Bread Co, Come on guys, they're DOGS. Now, if they were cats, that might be a different story :-) :')