Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Ah....COOL!


It took over 8 hours yesterday but I have cool air in the house now! Ah....and I slept like a log last night. I only woke up once coughing like crazy. I took some of the cough syryp with codeine and went right back to sleep. :-) That stuff is good! The guy did have quite the time getting the unit down in the small space in the basement but he somehow managed. Eventually about 2pm I heard...ummmm, Mamm, I've got a problem. He said he didn't have any power. WHAT??? That was never an issue! OMG......what happend? So, he called out a tech and in about 15 minutes the loose wire was found and the new a/c was humming!!!! I managed to only sneak one picture of the new unit being delivered while I was outside watering!

2 comments:

Prachar family said...

See what blogging does to you??? Only a fellow blogger would understand the need to take a picture of the A/C coming into the house! It is amazing what I think, "I have to get a picture of that!" about. The other day I was stuffing the cushions in the eating area into the new slipcovers I made them (I worked up a sweat!!), and Riley said, wait, I'll go get the camera, you have to have a picture of this for the blog!!! I LOVE IT! Glad you are finally comfortable and sleeping better!
Travis

Mom Watch said...

The landscaping is awesome. You totally know you have lost it when you prestage photos for your blog. That is what my husband tells me, anyway--lol. I want your house--it is sooo cute!