Friday, November 10, 2006


Yesterday I had lunch with a coworker and went to an italian place called Zio's. It is similar to The Olive Garden but the salad isn't as good. Then we went to Costco. I decided I had to get a membership. They have a money back guarentee so I'll see if I like it. I'm certainly not going to Sams....don't get me started on the Wal-Mart thing again. Today I went out to lunch with a former Baptist coworker, Heidi. It's always fun to catch up ....good food and good conversation. While I was gone, Joe was cleaning the kitchen. He mopped all the hardwood floors and bathrooms and got the dust off both ceiling fans in the kitchen and family room. I took a picture just for proof! Tonight we went to Applebees. It's my mom's birthday and my mom was busy with her square dancing group so we went without her. Matthew had his heart set on going out for dinner so.....we went. Matthew was actually pretty good and it was busy and rather loud for a while.
Well, off to get ready for my weekend of work. We had some snow flakes tonight but nothing to exciting. Hope you all have a great weekend!

0 comments: