Friday, November 17, 2006

SICK?


I think Matthew has "something". He came home from school and said his head and brain hurt but the next thing I knew, Joe and Matthew were outside playing soccer. I went to the store and when I called saying I was on my way home.......Matthew was asleep on the couch. When I got home I decided that he had a fever and gave him some Tylenol. (I'm always the nurse!) He then ate some toast with jelly and went off to bed. So far we haven't heard a peep out of him. Not sure what he has but for him to take a nap and go to bed at 7...it's something for sure. So, he doesn't exactly look like this picture today but I liked it and had to post it! Yes, you can still drive a truck through his mouth. I don't think those teeth are ever going to make it in!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

How is Matthew feeling? I hope he's better by now....
:-)
Renee