Monday, November 13, 2006

I had such a nice day today. After getting Matthew off to school I was going to do some laundry and realized I was out of Tide. So, I was going to have to go to Target....oh darn. I was on my way out the door when I saw someone on the front porch and heard a noise in the screen door. Well, it was my college friend, Jennifer. She actually works down the street at MDOT. She was dropping off a birthday card for me but had to leave to head home and pick up her son for a doctors appt. While I was catching her up on Joe's job hunt/situation, her husband called and said he would take their son. Yeah. Jennifer was free!! So, what did we do?? Go to lunch of course!!! It was such a nice surprise and yes, I've been celebrating my birthday all weekend too. Saturday at work they brought in Mexican food and the most wonderful ice cream cake from Dairy Queen. I had never had one before and it was delicious. The weekend flew by and it was so nice the be so welcomed at my "new" job.

0 comments: