Wednesday, November 08, 2006


First, a special thanks to my friend Renee for teaching me how to add music to my blog. If you don't like it, just mute your sound or turn off your speakers :-) Seriously, who doesn't love Rascal Flatts....the group I've got playing today at least. It's the day after the elections and wow are we still in shock. I can complain since I did vote. I can not complain about how Joey just got voted off Dances with the Stars....since I forgot to vote this time. I'm so BUMMED. He was totally my favorite. Now I'm rooting for Mario. We are sooooo addicted to this show. I can't wait for Sara Evans to return and sing on the finale.

Yesterday the movie CARS was available for sale..and of course we bought it. I had planned on saving it for Matthew for Christmas but Joe was too excited. I think it's been played at least 3 times already. I'm pretty sure Matthew's birthday party theme in January will be CARS. I've already staked out the cake section at Target and they have table decorations as well. I also hit Target for Keith Urban's new CD. I haven't had a chance to listen all the way through yet but I did get it on my ipod.

I've got lunch and dinner plans tomorrow and then lunch on Friday. I say it's never too early to start birthday celebrations. Friday is my mom's birthday and I hope she will want to do dinner. It's always a fun time of year with my mom's birthday on the 10th and mine on the 14th. It seems like just yesterday I turned 35.......with 36 less than a week away....I'm starting to feel a bit nervous as 40 will be here before I know it. However, I still get patients that think I'm at least 29. Gotta love that!!!!!

1 comments:

Renee said...

Totally agreeing with you about the elections. Big time disappointed. Happy early birthday to you AND Doris :-)