Monday, November 06, 2006



Okay....So, I've heard its been a long while since I've blogged. What have we been up to?? Well, I've been doing some window shopping! I went to the grand opening of our new Crate & Barrel. Oh it was beyond crowded. You would have thought they were giving their stuff away. It was like an after Christmas sale. If I had found something I couldn't live without I would have been in line for an hour or so. I decided I'll go back later. That night while I was out, Matthew got sick and threw up for Joe. Yes, he normally throws up for Joe......he puked on the toliet, floor and on my white, dry clean only shower curtain. I SWEAR when I bought it, I had no clue it was dry clean only! So, Joe washed it, got the red fruit punch stain out of it and it SHRUNK big time. It barely cleared the bath tub it was that short!!! So, I have bought another one at Target and it is totally machine washable and looks awesome. After he puked, he felt much better and we did send him to school on Friday. Heck, we can't mess up another year of perfect attendence!!!!

Friday we went to Joe's sisters for dinner. Joe and Steve went to a movie and Matthew had a blast playing with his cousin, Andrea.

Today was a day of catching up with the check book and bills. Always my favorite! Tomorrow don't forget to get out and VOTE!!!!! Keith Urban's new CD comes out tomorrow so you all know I will be going to Target for that. Off to watch the CMA's. I'm so excited to see Rascal Flatts perform......and Kenny Chesney and I saw Amy Grant is supposed to be on too. I'm so taping this too!!!!!

2 comments:

Renee said...

Ah, what fun, the pukes!! Glad he's feeling better. Cute pictures. I need to e-mail you- will be tomorrow though. Glad you got out shopping!!!!
R

Renee said...

LOVE your song :-)