Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Time to Decorate!



It was 70 degrees today and I had to put out the outside greenery or not do it again this year. Then I realized our ONE tree had finally dumped all it's leaves.....so, Joe raked up the leaves and I cut back a couple of bushes and put up the greenery and bows. I think it looks pretty good. So, then it was time to finish up the greenery inside. Turns out that 3 of the 4 didn't work! Off to Target I went. Sweaty from working in the yard but determined to finish the decorating! I found what I was looking for and bought a different one for the mantle. ....those pictures will be on tomorrow's post. The picture is actually of me on top of the refrigerator. It might make more sense later but it is really high! My hands and feet get sweaty everytime I climb up there. It looks so cool at night. The boys put up the tree on Sunday and I put 3 little ones in the master bedroom. As you can imagine, now Matthew wants one with lights on it in his room. I gave him one without lights and let him decorate it with little felt ornaments. He actually did a really good job. So far he hasn't messed with the big tree. I'm keeping my fingers crossed on that issue!

1 comments:

Renee said...

SO pretty!! I love the pic of you up high decorating!!!