Monday, March 19, 2007

Sweet Sixteen


Rock Chalk Jayhawk............KU!!!!! We are in the sweet 16. I can hardly wait until Thursday for the next round.....but now I get nervous. We've made it this far and now I don't want to loose. Ya loose now and you're out. And I'm not ready to be done just yet. I want more. They want more and I want to see the team and fans go all the way. I think it's time to enjoy this ride.


Matthew is on Spring Break and so far today all we have accomplished was getting some much needed rest and a trip to Target and QT. The weather was in the low 60's but it was cloudy and misty all day. Certainly not my favorite weather. It is supposed to rain this week and I'm hoping to see my lawn turn GREEN. I am anxiously awaiting some pay off for all of the work I did last fall.

1 comments:

Renee said...

I didn't know you were such the basketball fan!!! Hope you guys go far!!!