Thursday, March 22, 2007


Spring break continues and the grass has totally greened up in the last 24 hours. Even Matthew noticed how different it looks. IF you were around last fall, I was obsessed with having the best lawn. That obsession continues. I've even been reading up on the internet. I don't know what has gotten into me but I'm just going with it for now :-) A friend has gotten me interested in attracting humming birds as well. I tired last year and had one for about a week and then I neglected the feeder for a bit and then it was totally over run by ants. YUCK. I've got a couple of weeks to get ready but I'm getting pretty excited. Turns out, they make anti-ant gadgets so I've got to find one soon.
Matthew has lost two teeth since Friday. I swear his mouth looks like an orthodontists nightmare! I need to make him a dental appt as well. :-) He no longer lets me near his mouth when he has a wobbly tooth. Gee, I wonder why!!!
Really not much going on. Of course KU plays tonight. Go KU!!!

0 comments: