Wednesday, July 05, 2006

A Very Loud 4th!

Oh the neighbors definetly took advantage of the new law here; fireworks were legal to sell and buy ..within certain limits of course. I don't know what those limits were but I doubt they were followed. It was mega loud last night. It all finally quieted down around midnight and I could finally fall asleep. Matthew was totally unphased by the noise and slept like a log...and woke up early too! It is actually a bit cooler here today and almost feels nice. I did go to the dentist on Friday and yeah....no cavities for me! Matthew sees him on the 11th and is very excited to get his teeth cleaned. Perhaps by then his other top front tooth will be gone. My jury duty for Monday was cancelled and I was actually a bit bummed about that. I realize they pay you basically nothing but I wanted to see how the whole process works. I'm sure I'll get called again! :-)

0 comments: