Thursday, June 29, 2006

Where Did June GO??


It was sadly the last day of summer school. Matthew had a blast and his reading skills are much improved...although I think he has memorized some of the stories and poems that he has brought home. It seems he played well with his classmates, brought home SEVERAL girls phone numbers and did well overall. Yes, you read that right....more girls phone numbers!! Tuesday night I met Stacy for dinner in Liberty. We ate at the Dish and it was really good. Of course, Matthew ate most of my leftovers! It was mega hot today but I was out tonight watering the lawn. I can't let it die now after finally getting some new grass to grow. I have basically ignored the back yard but it is doing pretty well. Tomorrow I'm off to the dentist and then Monday is jury duty. Oh I should have lots to blog after that!!!

0 comments: