Monday, June 12, 2006

Rough Weekend

Actually, the boys had a nice weekend, it was just me that struggled. Work on Saturday wasn't anything to complain about . Sunday I woke up with a migraine headache. I had the flashing lights in my vision and I quickly took some over the counter migraine medication to try and ward off a headache. I felt fine until I got in the elevator at work and then it was like I had been shot in the head. I got to the floor and some of my co workers took my blood pressure and of course, it was pretty high. So, off to the ER I went. Next thing I knew I had an IV (yes I hated it) and got some IV pain medication. I felt better and promised the ER doctor I would de-stress my life (haven't figured that out yet) and get some rest. I also promise to keep closer tabs on my blood pressure. Yes, I have possibly been in denial about that issue. While I rested on Sunday, Joe took Matthew to his first Major League Baseball Game. They watched the Royals get beat......yet again.......but Matthew made it through almost 7 innings. I think that is pretty good for a 6 year old.

1 comments:

Renee said...

Wow, Lisa, you poor thing!! Did they put you on blood pressure meds?? How awful to have such a horrible headache AND to have an IV!! I always say that was the most painful part of my c-section!!! Hope youre feeling better soon.....
Renee