Friday, June 09, 2006

Life is a Highway...

After good behavior for a couple of weeks, we went to see CARS tonight. We all give it two thumbs up!! It is super cute and Matthew was just enthralled. I, of course, enjoyed the Rascal Flatts song :-) There was a little incident while Joe and Matthew went to the bathroom.... someone threw a napkin or cup from a few rows behind me. No one seemed to make a stir about it but the next thing I knew, 4-5 policemen were making their presence known. Needless to say, nothing else happened and everyone enjoyed the rest of the movie. And if you have a chance to go......watch the credits as they are just hysterical. Matthew even went to bed without a fuss and I believe his head barely hit the pillow before he was out! On another note, my grass is growing very well and I saw a humingbird the other day! Hope you all have a wonderfull weekend. Thanks for checking in!!

0 comments: