Friday, June 23, 2006

It's Friday Already..


That means.....I'm off to work tomorrow. So, as usual, Friday afternoons I feel like a chicken with my head cut off! Last minute laundry and trying to decide what to wear to work this weekend. Soon that decision will be unfortunately very easy. We are going to all navy blue uniforms. BORING!! Don't get me started about this subject. There will be times during the year when we can wear other scrub tops on special hollidays. I'm not sure if they will include KU basketball games in that but I'm going to try! I'm 98% done priming the porch and from the street, it looks good. I have become such a perfectionist with this project that I'm debating about doing some more calking before the final paint goes on. I'm posting a picture so you can see how big of a project I crazily started!

0 comments: