Friday, July 28, 2006

A Day at the Pool


Today we went to Liberty to see my sorority sister Ann and her two kids: Cara and Curtis. Matthew had so much fun. Last year he didn't want anything to do with the big pool but this year he was totally into it. Looks like swim lessons are in our immediate future. I think I'll be less anxious when he can swim. I could tell he really wanted to jump in like the other kids but he was less than enthusiastic about me trying to teach him. Yesterday's crisis was the massive return of ants in the kitchen and a HUGE spider in the basement. I somehow managed some sort of sanity to kill the spider and I put out 6 bait traps.....at the recomendation of a friend a few days ago. Today we haven't seen any ants...so hopefully they have taken the bait back to their friends and had a wonder party!!!! Hope you have a great weekend.

0 comments: