Wednesday, July 19, 2006

A Day at Cabela's



It all started with me needing to pick up my Rascal Flatts concert tickets. So I decided to make a day of it. The next thing I know, we made a group gathering out of it and invited others to join us.......since the concert venue is in Bonner Springs Kansas. So, we went to pick up the tickets first.......turns out, they wouldn't give them to me until the day of the concert. AGHHHH. Then we met my current and former co-workers at Cabela's. It is an outdoors sporting goods store with TONS of stuffed animals. Lots and lots of deer, grizzly bears, polar bears etc. The kids LOVED it and Matthew had a blast.....and found himself a girlfriend. Oh, he just held Anna's hand every chance he could get and most of the time, he forgot his MOM was even there! Afterwards, we all went to Applebee's to eat lunch. We had a blast and Matthew wants to go back. Well, he will probably have an opportunity since when I got home I had an email from Rascalflatts.com reguarding the pick up of VIP tickets.....we can pick them up after the 24th. Perhaps my anger at the ticket counter had something to do with this??? There is also a new outdoor mall called Legends out there that we will have to check out. I saw a Gap outlet and some kind of Tommy Hilfiger store.

1 comments:

Renee said...

So what's up with the cute girlfriend?? I thought he was holding out to meet my girls??? Adorable of both of you!!!!