Monday, July 10, 2006

The Before Pic


Here is a before shot of the roof. Doesn'tit seem like a lot of HEAVY stuff on the roof???? Well, the saga finally started this evening and let me tell you..it's been interesting to say the least. Our driveway has a huge dumpster on it with at least one flat tire, they have broken one of my lights in the front landscape, trampled all over my new grass that I have babied this summer.....oh I could go on!!! My neighbor and I talked this afternoon about taking the pictures off the wall but I didn't think it was necessary. Well, I should have taken stuff of some shelves as one of the frames fell and the glass broke everywhere......totally freaking Matthew out!! Then they took off the sky light in the hall bathroom and dropped all sorts of debris on the floor. I didn't realize there was so much inside clean up involved. I was prepared for the noise just didn't think I would have to work inside. IThere is ceiling stuff all over....looks like there is vaccuming in my near future. I believe tomorrow we will hit a mall or two and be out of the house for a while. I am taking Matthew to my mom's while I get my hair cut so that will hopefully relax my nerves. FYI.....this post is really for July 12.....I just don't know how to move it to that date!!!!

0 comments: