Friday, September 26, 2008

Muffins for Moms


This morning it was up early for Muffins for Mom's at school. The parking lot was CROWDED! So after a little walk from where we parked we headed right for his classroom. We had our picture taken for his teacher and then off to the gym for our muffins...or in my case, donut and chocolate milk. Matthew was way too busy pointing out everyone he knew and socializing to have time to eat. I see why he is starving by the time he gets home. I figure lunch is the same way. :-) I ran into a girl from college that I've seen at another event....she played basketball there but of course this morning I can't remember her name. Now I have to find my yearbook!! Matthew had fun dragging me from here to there showing me where everything was and where his artwork and other things he had made that were hanging on the walls in the halls. It's an early release day...for what reason I have no clue so Matthew will be home in an hour. That doesn't give me much time to get things straightend up!! Then we have errands to run and lunch! Hope everyone has a great weekend.

2 comments:

Prachar family said...

How sweet that he wants you to meet everyone!! I am no longer waiting for the day I embarress my kids. Riley (age 9) has already given me the "Ahhh, Mom!" line. My comment back: "My work here is done!"
You have me so curious about who you ran into!! Be sure to let me know! I can't think of anyone from your area off the top of my head.

Renee said...

Awww, I love it. And you look great- have you lost weight? Got a tan?