Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Prayer Request

PRAYER REQUEST:

I found her blog off Shawndra Turners blog (another blog I follow) and I've mentioned before. Her name is Stephanie Vest and she has recently been diagnosed with a rare form of Lymphoma that effects the skin. She started chemo and collapased after her first treatment. She has been in critical condition, on the vent, in the ICU ever since. Here is the link to her blog. http://rainkitephotography.typepad.com/stephanie_vest/
No, I do not know her but she's a mom of 3 young kiddos and has a beautiful family and she really needs our prayers.

1 comments:

Mom Watch said...

She is definitely in my prayers,...seems so many people I come in contact with are dealing with some sort of cancer right now. I feel so much for the kids--Scott lost his mom to cancer and changed him forever.