Thursday, January 11, 2007

The Four C's



So, the last couple of days have been all about the 4 C's. What is that?? Well, I wish it had to do with diamonds! :-) But it was all about my day and attitude. Actually, one of the C's is from Wednesday.......CHASING! and CRANKY! I had to chase the darned trash can 6 houses down the street. Wouldn't you think it would have been the lid? But no, it was horribly windy and that lid was just sitting in my lawn. I was in the beginning stages of another migraine with the flashing lights in my vision.......and here I was, chasing that stupid trash can! I was reminded of about 7 years ago when I was 9 months pregnant and doing the same thing........just wadeling then! Oh I must have been a sight.
The next 2 C's are for CUTE and COLD. This morning I baby sat for my friend Cheri's two CUTE and so amazingly well behaved little girls. They are Lilly and Lucy, ages 4 and 2. Let me tell you how good they were! Of course I only had them for about an hour and I managed to take a shower and they didn't escape or break anything .....or get hurt. It's been a long while since I've had to worry about any kind of baby proofing. Then after Cheri's doctors appointment, we went to brunch at IHOP. So we could get some girl chit chat time in, the kiddos watched a dvd. Are we good or what? Cheri and I worked at Baptist years ago and have known each other for at least 13 years now. She has been trying to get me to go to Children's hospital for years now.....but I'm not ready to take care of sick kids just yet. She does dialysis and that just isn't my calling right now!
The 4th C: COLD. The weather is changing and we are expecting ice and maybe some snow soon.
Lastly, sorry it's been so long since I've posted......I'm still here

0 comments: