Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Back to School

So, it was back to school today and guess who was super excited. So excited he ended up missing the bus! I just had to laugh. He could hardly wait to get his coat and new back pack on and head out the door....only to see the bus, come inside and tell me he had to use the bathroom. WHAT??? "Are you kidding me" was my response. So, today he was a car rider. Actually it was rather traumatic and he couldn't get out of the car at school fast enough. Now, maybe that was because I had my hair up in a towel. Gosh, think he was embarrased to be seen with his mom?? Oh I hope not this early!!

Happy New Year!!!!

1 comments:

Renee said...

Ah, thanks Lisa. I needed a good laugh today. Well, I needed a good "roll on the floor til you're crying" laugh, and that's what you did with the towel comment. I sure do miss you!!!!