Friday, October 20, 2006

Take me out to the ball game!


First............I am so excited about the Cardinals going to the World Series!! YEAH. I must say, when it was the 9th inning, bases loaded and Carlos Beltron wasup to bat.....I was a little worried.

Today I spent the day at a Diabetic/Cardiology Seminar. I would say most of it was both over my head and not applicable for the nursing setting I work in. The food wasn't too bad and I came home with a ton of pens, paper, mugs and reading material Matthew was completely thrilled with the pens and paper!! It just doesn't take much to excite us. I also ran into an old friend, Lisa, from Baptist. We became instant friends when I first started working there. She is an awesome nurse and really helped me in my "younger" days.

I am completely exhausted from this weeks activity and now my weekend of work begins. Hope you all have a fantastic one!

0 comments: