Thursday, December 11, 2008

Decking the Halls













As soon as we finished lunch on Thanksgiving, Matthew was super anxious to start decorating for Christmas. So, it was time to put away the pumpkins and drag out the decorations from the garage. Finally we got it all up. There is the main tree in the family room, a small one in the basement, 3 little ones in my room, one in Matthew's room and several above the kitchen cabinets. I love to turn the lights out at night and just sit and watch tv by the light of the tree and greenery. Can you tell I love this time of year???

4 comments:

Prachar family said...

Oh, it just looks beautiful!! Don't you wish you could leave the decorations up year round??? I especially love the lights...okay, I am getting my stuff out tomorrow!

Christine said...

You do such a nice job Lisa! Everything is beautiful! Ok...country music concert on me if you come decorate for me...! lol

Hugsssssss to you!

Renee said...

Love your house- decorations are beautiful!!!

Megan said...

Your house looks beautiful!!!!