Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Apple Pie Ring!









After all the dishes were cleaned up from Christmas dinner my mom went home, Matthew played Wii and I settled down for a short little nap. By 8:30pm it was time for Matthew to get to bed and my friend/coworker Tracey was coming over for dinner...aka left overs! She had to work 9am to 9pm and couldn't resist my grilled pork chops that she had on Thanksgiving! I guess she didn't get sick then and thought she'd try it again. Not to mention I bribbed her with an apple pie ring I found on a blog from http://www.reluctantentertainer.com/ I found this blog from Christine's blog, whom I met on yahoo 360. Anyway, on the reluctant entertainer blog I have gotten numerous recipie ideas, life lessons, inspirations and have just really enjoyed reading it. So, thank you for this apple pie ring that we had! I did only use one can of crossiants so it spilled out of the ring but oh how it was good! And...even though I was just "entertaining" for one...poor Tracey, after a 12 hour shift got stuck getting her picture taken.... I tried to plate it up nicely for her to have a nice Christmas dinner. And as Matthew's shirt says...I need more practice in the kitchen...lol!

1 comments:

Renee said...

I definitely need to try that- looks yummy!!!!