Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Sunshine


One of Matthew's favorite things at school was learning about the life cycle of these baby chicks. They watched these chicks from an egg to a chick and he was so totally enthused. He had the days counted down until they were born and even until he could hold them. Pretty much all I could think of was what a mess they must be making in the class room and we are soooooooooo not bringing them home to watch!! His teacher sent us this picture yesterday and Matthew just BEAMED when I showed him the email. LOL. He said...oh that is Sunshine. You mean you named them too! No, we are still NOT getting a pet! It was a sad day when the chicks had to go....and to this day, I'm really not sure exactly where they went. I was glad to see him get excited about learning. Whatever it takes!!

1 comments:

Prachar family said...

I am so on your page about pets!! Glad he enjoyed them at school and left the messes there!
Travis