Monday, February 16, 2009

Matthew turned NINE!
















Yes...the little man turned nine..ah...yeah...LAST MONTH! I know...I am behind on the blog documention. But...drum roll....I do have some pictures :-) Where has the time gone??
M- Makes me laugh each day--thank you!
A- Always tells me he loves me :-) I am so blessed.
T- Talks....ALL the time! Seriously...why did we think we needed speech therapy?
T- Tender--very sensative little man...yes, we did cry at American Idol when David Cook won.
H- Always there with a HUG when you need it!
E- Energy--full of it...no idea where he gets it but wish I had some of it!
W- William is his middle name after my dad...I see my dad's eyes in him everyday :-)

4 comments:

Prachar family said...

Happy Birthday Matthew! He is such an adorable kid...don't tell him I said that! He would probably hate to hear it! AmaZiNg how the time flies isn't it??? Looks like a fun celebration.

Christine said...

How sweet this blog is Lisa! I like how you used hi name to do this! Happy Belated Birthday to Matthew! I know..where does the time go to?

Renee said...

Happy Birthday, Matthew!!! Can't believe he's 9. I understand about the speech therapy!!! Lauryn seriously NEVER stops talking.

Mom Watch said...

The part about your dad's eyes made me get all teary-eyed. My son has my eyes--(and my dad's)--so I know how sweet that is! Congrats to Matthew on turning 9! Look out--12 will be here before you know it. God Bless!