Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Jessica Simpson...makes my blog!


Just last month I saw Jessica open for Rascal Flatts. I must admit, I am not a huge huge fan. I will say...she looked good. She wasn't fat by ANY means. The outfit she is photgraphed in that is getting her bad PR and calling her fat....well, in all honesty, the outfit is hideous. Someone should have never let her go on stage wearing that. Has she put on some weight lately. I couldn't care less. Who amoughts us hasn't and who shouldn't be judging. As someone who has struggled with their weight and has been mad fun of for being fat all her life....it is irresponsible for the press to call her fat. It tells women of ALL ages that we have to be a certain weight to be accepted in our society and I think that is just BS and unacceptable. My friend Tracey,who I went to the concert with barely a month ago both commented on how little Jessica looked. The press needs to find something else news worthy to write about. Which brings me to my next blog......stay tuned...

3 comments:

Christine said...

It really is sad how the press beats up on woman for weight gain. I am not a fan of hers but I think she looks fine and I think the press is really hard on her and others out there.

Prachar family said...

I could not agree more!! All the things around here going on and they have to make her weight a headline when she probably weighs less than 95% of Americans!!! They need to get a life!!

Megan said...

agree. I am so sick of waifs. !!!